Tianjin Zhan Zhi Investment Corporation Limited founded in 2008. It is a branch of Shanghai Zhanzhi Industry Group Co.,Ltd., it is founded in early 1990s,located in Shanghai Yangpu District, is a large-scale comprehensive enterprise group, combining steel trade, processing and distribution of steel, steel raw materials, real estate development, financial investment and other industries. The registered capital is 200 million RMB.
Built 1697. Roadbed prepared for turnpike 1803. Iron tie bars installed above center arch on both up&downstream sides by 1860. Bridge widened on downstream side 1893. Stone parapets on both sides removed and replaced with overhanging steel and concrete sidewalks and steel railings 1950. 12″ thick concrete layer applied to underside of arches on upstream side about 1950.