This video describes in detail how to install a professional looking DIY stainless steel stair handrail for two flights of stairs and a landing in between. Jim shows how to set out and secure the long base plates, cut and attach stainless steel tube and joiners to make a strong and durable stainless handrail without welding or re-polishing.
This stainless steel barrier is:
• Engineered for structural integrity
• Made from S316 marine grade stainless steel for low maintenance
• Consists of no-weld components for simple and fast assembly
• Has flush connection points for a smoother, safer finish
• Ideal for new projects, retrofitting or upgrades
• Designed to comply with Australian and New Zealand building codes and standards.
Stainless fittings referred to in the video include long base plates, stainless steel corner saddles, stainless adjustable round saddles, adjustable ball joiner, end scrolls, stainless balustrade wires, stainless steel posts and round stainless tube for the handrail.
More information on DIY stainless steel handrails and stainless steel balustrading can be found at http://www.aaametalsuppliers.com.au/stainless_handrail_system/ and https://www.facebook.com/stainlessbalustrading
Established in year 2009,Bossen specializes in various kinds of steel pipes and steel concerned building materials. With an experienced, dynamic and high efficient team, our products are well-received worldwide.