ACO has developed a range of stainless steel pipe systems for multi-drainage applications. ACO Pipe stainless steel socketed pipe systems provide the modern metal alternative to PVC and HDPE soil and waste pipework. The range is completely compatible with ACO floor drains, channel systems and stormwater drainage products, which make up the complete portfolio for building drainage. For more information visit www.acoaus.com.au
Email Andrea: Cliponfringes@yahoo.co.uk 24/7 Support
• Custom Made 100% Human Hair Clip in Fringes and Pieces, 100% Seamless to disguise all forms of thinning, extremely lightweight, undetectable, comfortable.
Colour Options: Natural Black, Dark Brown,
Mid Dark/ Chestnut Brow, Bleach Blonde, Light brown, Strawberry blonde,
Don’t see the colour you want? Choose Blonde and Dye it any colour you like
Email me for Free Colour Match Service
There is a variety of styles, choose from drop down arrow. Choices include:
Straight Across Fringe with Face Framing Layers “Thin”
4″ Wide, 6″ long
Straight Across Fringe with Face Framing Layers “Medium”
4″ Wide, 6″ long
Fillers (Add on Pieces)
3″ Wide (order as many as you need)
Side Sweeping Fringe/Bang
Seamless, no track. Hair is individually sewn right to the lace edge of the net so sits flat to your scalp.
Human hair means you cut, colour, style, add heat
2 clips underneath extremely secure (If your thinning is really extreme and you prefer to use toupee tape, then ask me to make without clips)
. Fun New Look – New You!
• Deisgned to give you extra hair & coverage where you need it most – the front temple area. Great for Those with Thinning Hair, Have undergone Chemo and have thinning, Alopecia, Surgery, Trichotillomania, etc.
• Side layers for a natural face framing finish
• Its Super Light and Comfortable I promise you, you wont even know its there
• Ready to wear, easy to clip on & off, undetectable, 100% natural looking, clips on very short hair, lasts a lifetime
• Brand new look without compromising your own hair whilst avoiding the dreaded ‘growing out phase’