This video is about my first steel bridge design which started 5-6 years ago, developed into a commercial product and finally when my layout was complete, I added one for myself as well. This video shows the design and the build process.
Daily Beetle by Kevin MacLeod is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution license (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/)
Roto-Kut Ultra Hole Cutter // View this Product on Kimball Midwest’s Storefront: https://goo.gl/MSHJek
• HEAVY-DUTY HOLE MAKERS – cut sheet metal, steel, stainless steel, iron, cast iron, aluminum, copper, alloys, plate, pipe, tubing, FRP, and plastics.
• EXTREMELY FAST CUTTING – cuts up to 10 times faster than a drill bit*.
• EXTREMELY LONG LIFE – Lasts up to 10 times longer than heavy-duty drill bits, and 500 times longer than hole saws.
• CUTS MATERIALS UP TO 1″ THICK – handles tough structural steel, heavy-duty truck frames, and other demanding applications.
• SELF-CENTERING PILOT DRILL – just place the cutter where you need it and begin drilling – no wandering on the work piece.
• ULTRA-HARD CARBIDE TEETH – provide extremely fast cutting and very long life.
• TOOL STEEL BODY & SHANK – extremely tough and breakage resistant.
• EASY-TO-CONTROL – even large diameter holes can be cut quickly and easily with a hand drill.
• SUPERIOR HOLE QUALITY – produces clean, burr-free, perfectly round holes.
• EASY-TO-USE – can be used in lighter, lower power tools than twist drills.
• AUTOMATIC SLUG EJECTION – ejects the cut slug when the hole is completed.
• FLATTED SHANKS – no slippage in the chuck.
• HOW IT WORKS – cutters cut around the hole, converting a smaller area to chips, and requiring less power, thrust, and time to complete the job.
• SPECIAL TRUCK/TRAILER APPLICATIONS:
2-3/8″ cutter is ideal for 2″ diameter lamps
2-7/8″ cutter is ideal for 7 way trailer plugs
4-1/2″ cutter is ideal for 4″ diameter lamps
* Actual hand drilling test results in 1/4″ thick mild steel plate: A 5/8 Roto-Kut Ultra™ completes a hole in about 25 seconds, a 5/8 drill bit requires about 4 minutes. A 1-3/8 Roto-Kut Ultra™ completes a hole in about 85 seconds, a 1-3/8 drill bit requires about 12minutes.