Apply for PMKVY Training Centre Franchise
www.vipsfoundation.org MOB: 9999423606, 9717976861
PMKVY-2 : COMMON STANDARDS
1. Reception area 50-100 sq. ft./Counseling area 50-100 sq. ft./Placement room 100-150 sq. ft./Library area 100-150 sq. ft./IT Lab area 200-300 sq. ft./Pantry area 30-50 sq. ft./Male and Female Washrooms/Minimum area of Course/Job role Classrooms area 300 sq. ft. and Job role Lab area 300 sq. ft. depending on SSC
2. Documents requirement :
Electricity Bill/Rent Agreement if the TC is on rent/lease/Internet Bill/MOU of TP
3. Availability of tube light/fan/electrical wires, switch boards, secure in all area in Training Centre
4. Availability of two trainers per Job role and supporting staff Mobiliser/MIS Coordinator/Administration Officer/Counselor/Placement Coordinator/Receptionist
5. Availability of separate washroom facility for male and female trainees
6. Availability of safe/clean drinking water facility in the form of Reverse Osmosis (RO)/Water purifier/Packaged drinking water dispenser
7. (a) Availability of a dedicated housekeeping staff at the Training Centre.
(b) Availability of a daily checklist/inspection card as maintained by the Housekeeping Staff
(c) Dustbin should be placed in all Classrooms, Laboratories and Reception area.
8. Availability of the First-Aid kit and Fire Fighting equipment
9. First-Aid kit should contain below mentioned items, and the First aid box should be wall mounted at the Training Centre
Emergency telephone numbers for emergency medical services/Sterile gauze pads (dressings) in small and large squares to place over wounds/Disinfectants like Dettol or Savlon/Medicines like pain killers and antibiotics/Roller bandages to hold dressings in place/Adhesive tape/Adhesive bandages in assorted sizes/Scissors and Tweezers/Antiseptic wipes or soap/Thermometer
10. Fire-Fighting Equipment – Atleast one of the following equipments to be available at the Centre :
Water based Fire Extinguisher/Foam based Fire Extinguisher/Dry Powder based Fire Extinguisher/Carbon dioxide based Fire Extinguisher/Wet Chemical based Fire Extinguisher/Fire Fighting hose pipe
11. (a) Contact number for fire brigade, hospital, ambulance and other emergency numbers should be well displayed in Classroom, Laboratories and Reception area
(b) Fire safety instructions should be well displayed at key areas of the Training Centre along with Fire extinguisher
12. (a) It is mandatory for the Training Centre to have an Aadhaar Enabled Biometric System (AEBAS) machine to monitor attendance of all trainees.
(b) At least one trainer of the Training Centre has to be certified in Entrepreneurship by NIESBUD or any similar agency specified in the Scheme
(c) Trainers meets minimum educational qualification as well as minimum work experience, as prescribed by SSC
(Maximum of six month relaxation allowed in experience but NO relaxation allowed in qualification)
13. All trainers certified by SSC
14. Laboratory is equipped with mandatory equipments (as per SSC specified mandatory list) for each job
15. Availability of CCTV cameras (with CCTV recording facility) in all the Classrooms, Laboratories, Counseling area, Reception area
16. Availability of any type of projector in all Classrooms
17. Availability of Air-Conditioning in all Classrooms (Availability of AC in High altitudes Regions (Above 5000 ft. above sea level), is exempted
18. Availability of the Internet connectivity at the Training Centre, necessarily at the IT/Computer Laboratory, with speed of 1 mbps and above)
19. Availability of the Power backup facility in the form of UPS/ Inverter/Genset etc. to continue the operations at the Training Centre
20. Availability of Pantry and Parking facility.
Parking facility should be available in the premises of Training Centre.
21. Availability of IT/Computer Laboratory (a clearly demarcated area with atleast 10 computers/laptops) for life skills/soft skills training
22. Availability of Library (a clearly demarcated area with atleast 5 books per job role)
23. (a) Availability of Exhaust Fan in all Classrooms/Laboratories/ Other Areas
(b) Availability of Photocopies and Printer in the Institute
24. Availability of 8 × 4 star flex light board and 20 × 5 banner in front of the Training Centre
9711063706 / 9312423606 / 9717976861 / 9310989500 / 011-27388606 / 9999423606
yog day by TP VIPSFOUNDATION @pmo NSDC #PMKK #SKILLINDIA #Skill4NewIndia##IDY2017#PMKVY@NSDCINDIA@narendramodi@RajivPratapRudy
Established in year 2009,Bossen specializes in various kinds of steel pipes and steel concerned building materials. With an experienced, dynamic and high efficient team, our products are well-received worldwide.
We have our own factory–Tianjin Youyong Steel Pipe Co.,Ltd,which is a specialized enterprise for manufacturing longitudinal ERW steel pipe and galvanized steel pipe. The factory invests RMB150,000,000 yuan in total, covers an area of 110,000 square meters and owns more than 500 employees at present, including more than 50 main managerial personnel and production technical personnel.
Our factory now has 8 longitudinal ERW steel pipe production lines and 5 galvanizing production lines and it is capable of producing 300,000 metric tons of longitudinal ERW steel pipe a year and 200,000 metric tons of galvanized steel pipe a year.
Our factory has advanced pipe manufacturing production line, perfect inspection equipment and strictly specified quality assurance system. The company has obtained Certificate of ISO9001:2000 International Quality System and BV Certificate, etc.