Head Squeezer Garry Lavin demonstrates how you can make strong structures out of seemingly weak materials like paper.
What you need:
Box Files x2
A4 paper x3
Measuring Jug & water
1. Fold first piece of A4 paper into 5 sections to create triangle shape and tape.
2. Fold second piece of A4 paper into 8 sections and tape to create square shape and tape.
3. Fold 3 cm of third piece of A4 paper and cut off.
4. Fold remainder in half and cut.
5. Fold each half into cylinders and tape each.
6. Fill jug with 1 litre of water and pour into bottle which is suspended from square shape resting on both box files.
7. Pour water into bottle and record how much water is left after structure collapses.
8. Repeat process with triangle shape structure and record result.
9. Tape the 2 cylinder shapes and add 3cm strip to make an A-frame. Again repeat process and record result.
Our resident science demo thrill-seekers will give the YouTube audience their big science treat each week with an experiment where you can find out how to make food dance, power a light bulb with household objects and create mega smoke rings!
Shijiazhuang Teneng Electrical & Mechanical Equipment Co., Ltd
The mill is intended for manufacturing of round pipe of 19mm-Φ76mm with thickness of 0.8mm–4.0mm from cold-rolled and hot-rolled coil strip by means of unclosed tubular blank with its subsequent welding into tube, edge heating by means of solid state high-frequency welder, longitudinal seam welding in rolls of tube welding machine, cooling, further sizing or shaping and on-stream cutting of endless tube in measured lengths.Finished product will be of round, square or rectangular pipe.
2. The technical flow of the production line
Steel Tape→→ Double-head un-coiler →→Strip-head Cutter and welder→→Spiral accumulator→→Forming section（Flattening unit +Main driving unit +Forming unit +Guide unit +High frequency induction welding unit +squeeze roller）+ De-burr frame →→Cooling unit →→Sizing unit and straightener →→Flying saw under computer-control →→ Run-out table
a.Round Pipe: Φ19-Φ76mm
b.Pipe Thickness: 0.8– 4.0mm
c.Square Pipe: 20X20mm –60X60mm
d.Rectangle Pipe: 15X25mm –40X80mm
e.Pipe Thickness: 0.8–3.0mm
f.Pipe Length: 5.0~7.0m
Steel Tape Specification
Material: Low Carbon steel & Galvanized steel (δb≤500Mpa, δs≤235Mpa)
Steel Tape: Inner diameter: Φ508-Φ610mm
Outer diameter: Φmax=1500mm
Strip steel width: 40mm-240mm
Strip steel thickness: 0.8mm-4.0mm
The maximum weight: 4.0tons